The Rapid Reaction Corps-France (RRC-Fr) and CEIS will organise the second edition of the Vauban Sessions on « Command & Control in the Digital Age: Doctrine, Leadership and Human Factor » on the 27th and 28th of January 2020 in Lille, immediately before the International Forum on Cybersecurity (FIC).
The Vauban Sessions will be moderated by General (ret.) Jean-Paul Paloméros, Senior advisor at CEIS and former NATO Supreme Allied Commander Transformation (SACT). Speakers will include:
- Lt. Gen. Vincent Guionie, Commander of the French Land Forces
- Lt. Gen. Pierre Gillet, Commander of the RRC-FR
- Lt. Gen. Stuart R Skeates, Deputy Commander of the Joint Force Command Brunssum (JFCB)
- Lt. Gen. Laurent Kolodziej, Commander of Eurocorps
- Lt. Gen. Sir Edward Smyth-Osbourne, Commander the Allied Rapid Reaction Corps (ARCC)
- Colonel Robert Meeuswen, Director of NATO C2 Centre of Excellence
The debates will gather some 180 representatives from French and allied forces, EU and NATO and industry representatives.
The Vauban Sessions are supported by John Cockerill, IRTS and the GICAT.
More details about the programme and how to register are available on the event website.